- This topic is empty.
Triton Precision Has You Covered!
Now In Production After Lockdown.
Now that the worst of the Covid 19 worldwide Pandemic seems to be receding and countries are beginning to open up again, Triton is hearing that for Remanufacturers of Cartridges. Although some remanufacturers have been running during the lockdown it appears the restart is being hampered by a lack of empties, or empties of the right type due to the deduction in printing using Laser Printers during the lockdown. Triton is now back in full production after the government enforced shutdown with a full labour force and stable material supplies.
Well Triton has a possible answer to this problem with the vast range of conversion kits they have developed over the last 20 years for all different types of printing cartridges. Some of which are as follows
- You may have stock of some older cartridges which can be converted to newer type cartridge using a change of end caps or a change of hopper.
- You may have some low capacity starter cartridges which can be converted using a conversion hopper.
- Maybe only certain types of cartridges are available that can be converted to the type you want using new trigger plates or activators.
- Starter cartridges without reset levers/gears can be fitted with various types of aftermarket reset levers/gears to alter and increase printing capacity.
- Non virgin cartridges may only be available which will need replacement foams/felts and sealing blades, which can are available and can be supplied by Triton.
- If you need to replace a hopper why not consider an enlarged sealed hopper which offers better margins and a leak proof solution.
The complete list of Triton conversions is too numerous to list here but if you are interested in any conversion so you can successfully restart your operation with the correct cartridges then please contact me personally.
We at Triton look forward to hearing from you and helping you get back into full production as soon as possible.
+380 66 3866158
Triton Precision Engineering Co. Ltd.
2/F, Chun Wah Commercial Building, 30 Minden Avenue. Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Author2020-05-28 at 10:08:21 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.