SWITCH: China Ninestar-Apex Now Switches Toner Chips Sales to Zhuhai Megain Technology Co.,Ltd. (Proof)

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums SWITCH: China Ninestar-Apex Now Switches Toner Chips Sales to Zhuhai Megain Technology Co.,Ltd. (Proof)

Date: Tuesday June 27, 2023 03:15:46 pm
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • jim
    Keymaster

Our industry needs to stay committed to not supporting Ninestar under any new name!
    (Tonernews.com has the original email, if you need a copy of it just email us)

I’m Candice Zhang and writing to inform you that I joined Megain, effective yesterday. In my new role. I will continue to serve as your dedicated Sales Representative and main contact, providing you the same high level of support and service. You can rest assured that all chips you previously purchased are avaialble and your existing equipment works too when firmware upgrades occur in future. In summary, the product quality, price, your account term etc. are all as usual, and I will follow up the whole process to ensure that your demands are met.
    ZHUHAI MEGAIN TECHNOLOGY CO,LTD.-ZHUHAI MEGAIN TECHNOLOGY CO,LTD.

It is a great honor to work with you again, and with our tacit understanding,
    we will definitely be able to cooperate harmoniously!

Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Candice / Candice Zhang
    Zhuhai Megain Technology Co. Ltd

Add.: 3F, Building A,No.115, Huawei Road, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China  519075
    Tel: 86-756-6893518 Fax: 86-756-6812556
    Mob\Skype\WeChat: 86-15812736942 / E-mail: can dice@m egain .com 
    本邮件包括附件的内容是受法律保护的保密信息,如果您不是指定收件人,请立即将本邮件删除,法律禁止任何非法的披露、复制、传播或以任何方式使用本邮件。
    This message, including its attachment if any, is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your computer immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited.
    RT Imaging Expo—Americas 2019 - RTM World

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.