How China Has Taught Us All How to Cheat in the Aftermarket Toner Ind

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums How China Has Taught Us All How to Cheat in the Aftermarket Toner Ind

Date: Monday August 5, 2019 11:12:50 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • news
    Keymaster

How China Has Taught Us All How to Cheat in the Aftermarket, 3rd Party Toner Industry.
    Greentec and Conestoga College Design Robotic Sorting System for Hard Drives.
    The line was drawn up a decade ago, and now the aftermarket toner industry is an industry full of cheaters and liars, we all drink the cool aid on a daily basis and everything seems to be ok?!Related image

Due to low manufacturing costs in China, lack of enforcement by OEM’s, and the will of so many in west and around the world to undercut and undersell their competitors. The Aftermarket, 3rd Party Toner Industry is a constant reminder of Good Vs Evil, Right Vs. Wrong, Ying Vs. Yang.
    Image result for good Vs evil

We have reached the point of no return in the industry, business as usual does not exists anymore and competition can only get you as far as amazon wants you to be. There is however still some honor among friends and foes in the industry, and yes, we at Tonernews.com have also contributed to that division with the hopes of protecting recyclers and remanufacturers. But a $3.78 finished cloned toners and free freight and practically no import duties, can put everything in perspective really fast!

Many Chinese clone toner dealers and resellers and still thriving and having success at selling these goods, leaving the rest of the industry holding our nuts and wondering, “should I too sell these Clones?”, “should I also walk on the dark side and join these modern-day counterfeiters”? and what about my virtues and principals what do i do with them? Is money and survival more important than anything?

the concept of recycling and remanufacturing should not be lost because of individuals who cheat on a daily basis in a foreign land. hopefully there are some honest individuals and companies out there that can take recycling and remanufacturing in our industry to the next level and stop us all from lying to ourselves.

Here’s perfect and honest example of taking recycling and remanufacturing in our industry to the next level from Greentec in Canada that started collecting empty toners decades ago and has now branched out into other recycling ventures. 
    Greentec and Conestoga College Design Robotic Sorting System for Hard Drives.

Related image

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.