Toner News Main Forums

Toner News Mobile Forums Toner News Main Forums

• This forum has 25,608 topics, and was last updated No Topics by jim.
Viewing 40 topics - 18,001 through 18,040 (of 24,137 total)

I’m looking to BUY! 106R0445

I’m Looking for compatible cartridge for the Xerox WC Pro 416. email me!

OEM ricoh toners for sale…….

A.B.S.  JIM LADD800-900-4024 PHTONERWORLD@AOL.COM THE FOLLOWING IS FOR SALERICOH AP204 MACHINE  150 EA RICOH BLACK […]

U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ENDS YEAR IN BLACK !

USPS, Ends Year in Black!Postal Service ends year with net income, and debt free – […]

OEM toners for SALE

QTY BRAND MODEL # 4 DANKA K14A 1 LEXMARK 1380520 4 LEXMARK 1380200 13 APPLE […]

CHINESE POLICE ’ SHOOT PROTESTERS ’

Chinese police ‘shoot protesters’Chinese armed police are reported to have opened fire on protesters in […]

RICOH INVESTS IN SHENZHEN,CHINA

Japan’s Ricoh Group Invests in PCB Production in Shenzhen,China January  2006 Japan’s Ricoh Group has accelerated […]

CARTRIDGEWORLD’S NEW ADVERTISING FIRM

Cartridge World Inks Deal with J. Stokes & Associates AdvertisingBay Area firm hired as cartridge-refilling […]

MFP PRICES PLUMMET

MFP prices plummetQ4 printer sales figures reveal the price of multifunction laser colour printers (MFP) […]

HONG KONG FAIR BREAKS ALL RECORDS

Hong Kong fair breaks all recordsJanuary 2006 – Hong Kong (CHN): This year’s Hong Kong […]

List please

Plesae send me a list of all types, condition and expiration dates. Thank you.

GROUNDBREAKING XEROX PHYSICIST HONORED

Groundbreaking Xerox Physicist HonoredXerox Physicist Charles Duke Receives Honor for ‘Groundbreaking’ Research and Leadership.ROCHESTER, NY, […]

CO. TO ACQUIRE SAMSUNG DIST. IN CHINA

Hartcourt to Acquire Samsung Printer Distributor GW Digitaljan 2006  – The Hartcourt Co. Inc. has […]

LEXMARK FOR SALE

ALL NEW IN FACTORY SEALED BOXES. NOT REMAN ALL OEM 200 PCS 12A1990 @ 10.00EA […]

Happy New Year to All

Trading Connection, Inc. Would like to wish everyone a Happy and a Safe New year, […]

USG:oem supplies for sale…….

GOOD AFTERNOON:PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE:1} XEROX […]

NATIONAL COPY CARTRIDGE BURNS DOWN

Hi Steve (NCC), I hope you are all ok and get back up and running […]

Feedback on Generation Imaging?

Good luck getting paid!!!!!!!!! My experience as well as others that I have talked to […]

NEW REMAN TONER CONFERENCE IN VENEZUELA

Guia del Reciclador Selects Venezuela for Remanufacturing ConferenceSao Paolo, BRAZIL: January 2006 — Gu?a del […]

Mailing Machine Cartridges Distribute

Color Laboratories Proposal: Available now: Compatibles for E700 and DM200/300/400/i series No minimums required Private […]

OEM LEXMARK transfer rollers for sale….

A.B.S.800-900-4024 PHtonerworld@aol.com the following is for sale,looking for fair offers 500 EA LEXMARK 99A0179NEW LEXMARK […]

UK:STINKY INK COMES UP SMELLING OF ROSES

Stinky Ink Comes Up Smelling of RosesDefrauded, burgled but not beaten (UK)Most people who are […]

HP & TECH DATA PARTNERS IN MIDDLE EAST

HP, Tech Data to open ILM centreJAN 2006HP is to open its first Information Technology […]

WHY TOSHIBA IS CLAMMING UP !

Why Toshiba Is Clamming UpForget licensing — the electronics giant is keeping innovations out of […]

KODAK IS NUMBER ONE

Kodak is Number One in Photo Paper, but OEMs Gaining GroundWhile buyers say that the […]

LATEST BUSH JOKE

Bush In HellOne day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. […]

by 100% circuit test

We are STATETONER    sell all   empties  inkjet    by  100%  circuit  test [  RE-INK-ING  INC  Atlantic […]

THREE NEW PRINTERS GO HEAD TO HEAD !

Three New-And Inexpensive-Laser Printers Go Head To HeadAs printer manufacturers compete to see who can […]

THE INKJET-PRINTER PEN !

The inkjet-printer penThe pen of the future will use inkjet technology to deliver a multitude […]

EU:KYOCERA STRENGTHENS MARKETING TEAM

Kyocera strengthens marketing team in EuropeDecember 2005 – Meerbusch (GER): Kyocera Mita has appointed three […]

FOR SALE – NV INK JETS

NON VIRGIN INK JETS – for sale make offer on the whole lot only! C6578DN        &nbsp […]

ARE THE OEM’S CLEANING UP THEIR ACT…..?

Printer firms have started cleaning up their act(YEA RIGHT)jan 2006 With complaints from IT buyers […]

SHAME ON JAPAN !

GREENPEACE…..DEFENDING THE WHALES http://www.greenpeace.org/international/Southern Ocean, International – Our two ships, the Esperanza and the Arctic […]

THE MACHINE THAT SHOOK THE WORLD

The machine that shook the world(HUNGARY DEC 2005)For the west, photocopiers merely revolutionised office work […]

Equipment For Sale

2 Cartridge Cleaning Workstations w/ Air Guns, new filters1 Double Sided Cartridge Splitter2 Single Sided […]

EPSON SPONSORS CIRQUE DU SOLEIL TOUR

Epson Sponsors Cirque du Soleil 2006-2007 Canadian ToursToronto, ON, jan 2006: Epson Canada Ltd. has […]

1 BILLION CARTRIDGES A YEAR IN LANDFILLS

TONER INK CARTRIDGES BY THE NUMBERS450 yearsLength of time it takes one inkjet cartridge to […]

TOO HIGH A PRICE FOR BLACK INK

Too High A Price For Black InkAll that copier paper,All those yellow pads, file folders, […]

U.S. INKJET CO. ,OPEN OFFICE IN THE U.K.

Ink jet developer sets up European office in CambridgeLONDON – Imaging Technology International (iTi), a […]

FEDEX KINKO’S OPENS WORLD PRODUCTION CTR

FedEx Kinko’s Opens World Production Center in MemphisDALLAS–Jan.  2006– FedEx Kinko’s, an operating company of […]

THREE NEW PRINTERS GO HEAD TO HEAD !

WOW 

Viewing 40 topics - 18,001 through 18,040 (of 24,137 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.